“Eco-engineering on the Channel coast – MARINEFF project” is the name of the webinaire organized on December 2 for the MARINEFF project.
In total, 9 partners presented aspects of the project to more than 60 participants!
The present partners were :
- Mohamed Boutouil, Matthieu Dufeu, Amel Bourguiba and Nassim Sebaibi from ESITC Caen
- Ken Collins from the University of Southampton
- Jessica Bones from the University of Bournemouth
- Pascal Claquin from the University of Caen
- Charles Willemy from TPC – Vinci Construction
- Valentin Danet from the National Museum of National History
After a rich introduction, the design of the materials use for the modules and the different modules were presented. Then, the research aspect on oysters was developed before ending on the various infrastructures created for the MARINEFF project.
This webinaire ended with a rich moment of exchanges between the partners and the very involved audience.
Very positive review for this webinaire! An other webinaire will take place this year !