MARINEFF International Conference – May 2022
Conference proceedings: MARINEFF International Conference: From materials and infrastructures to marine ecosystem – interactions and new approaches 03/05/2022 – 05/05/2022 EPRON, France
Presentation of each speaker:
- Violeta Ramos, University of Exeter – Mineralogical and microtextural characterization of eco-friendly concrete for marine infrastructures: Methodologies for the MARINEFF Project
- Ferrante Grasselli, University of Bologna – How and to what degree are intertidal assemblages affected by physical complexity in natural and artificial habitats?
- Isabelle Dubois-Brugger, Holcim Innovation Center – Development of laboratory tests to measure the growth kinetic of micro-algae of concrete in marine environment and comparison to in-situ experiments
- Peter Paalvast, Ecoconsult – Effectiveness of ecomodules in increasing aquatic biodiversity and bioproductivity in a port envrionment
- Marie Salgues, IMT Mines Alès – From concretes to bioreceptive concretes, influence of concrete properties on the biological colonization of marine artificial structures
- Sam Hickling, Arc Marine LTD – Preliminary evidence of early Reef Cube® enhancements to mobile benthic ecosystems
- Jean-Baptiste Carpentier, DEME Group – Applying ecosystem engineers for coastal management
- Alexia Semeraro and Gert Van Hoey, ILVO – Lanice conchilega (Polychaeta) in a coastal defence context
MARINEFF Participatory Science Program
A Participatory Science program was carried out for the MARINEFF project. A poster and a flyer were produced for the implementation of paritcipatory science protocols on anchorages !
MARINEFF – Flyer Sciences Participatives
MARINEFF – Poster protocoles SENTINELLES
Watch on the link below the MARINEFF’s webinaire organised last december 2020 !
MARINEFF – Webinaire : Eco-engineering on the Channel coast_December_2020
The newsletters have arrived!
Since August 2019, one newsletter per quarter!
MARINEFF- Newsletter No12_June_2022
MARINEFF – Newsletter No11_ February_2022
MARINEFF – Newsletter No10_November_2021
MARINEFF – Newsletter No9_August_2021
MARINEFF – Newsletter No8_May_2021
MARINEFF – Newsletter No7_February_2021
MARINEFF – Newsletter No6_November_2020
MARINEFF – Newsletter No5_August_2020
MARINEFF – Newsletter No4_May_2020
MARINEFF – Newsletter No3_February_2020
MARINEFF – Newsletter No2_November_2019
MARINEFF – Newsletter No1_August_2019
May 2020 – Biomimétisme en France – Etat des lieux 2018
Technical documentation is currently under development with the partners, and will be released in due course once finalized. Draft technical specifications may be available upon request but this is at the discretion of the project partner.
Professional engagement is a key element of the Marineff project, and any feedback for technical documents are welcomed and valued.