MARINEFF International Conference – May 2022
Presentation of each speaker:
- Violeta Ramos, University of Exeter – Mineralogical and microtextural characterization of eco-friendly concrete for marine infrastructures: Methodologies for the MARINEFF Project
- Ferrante Grasselli, University of Bologna – How and to what degree are intertidal assemblages affected by physical complexity in natural and artificial habitats?
- Isabelle Dubois-Brugger, Holcim Innovation Center – Development of laboratory tests to measure the growth kinetic of micro-algae of concrete in marine environment and comparison to in-situ experiments
- Peter Paalvast, Ecoconsult – Effectiveness of ecomodules in increasing aquatic biodiversity and bioproductivity in a port envrionment
- Marie Salgues, IMT Mines Alès – From concretes to bioreceptive concretes, influence of concrete properties on the biological colonization of marine artificial structures
- Sam Hickling, Arc Marine LTD – Preliminary evidence of early Reef Cube® enhancements to mobile benthic ecosystems
- Jean-Baptiste Carpentier, DEME Group – Applying ecosystem engineers for coastal management
- Alexia Semeraro and Gert Van Hoey, ILVO – Lanice conchilega (Polychaeta) in a coastal defence context
MARINEFF Participatory Science Program
A Participatory Science program was carried out for the MARINEFF project. A poster and a flyer were produced for the implementation of paritcipatory science protocols on anchorages !
Watch on the link below the MARINEFF’s webinaire organised last december 2020 !
The newsletters have arrived!
Since August 2019, one newsletter per quarter!
May 2020 – Biomimétisme en France – Etat des lieux 2018
Technical documentation is currently under development with the partners, and will be released in due course once finalized. Draft technical specifications may be available upon request but this is at the discretion of the project partner.
Professional engagement is a key element of the Marineff project, and any feedback for technical documents are welcomed and valued.